Wednesday 20 March 2013

January

So pretty soon after my family left I had more visitors! Claire and her fiancee Tom came out to visit me for my Birthday which was amazing! We managed to cram a lot into a few days and did all the parks and ate at Be Our Guest Restaurant for my birthday which was lovely. It was Toms first visit so we made sure he had as many pictures with Mickey and the characters as we could!











Chloe also had her birthday this month so we spent the day at Magic Kingdom followed my Cowboys in the evening. Tom turned 21 so we drank at Hollywood Studios - the Great Movie Ride is so much better after two Rum Runners!






We also had a new roomate - Harry Styles! Marsailidh decided to buy a life size cardboard cut out so I was greeted by this when I got home. Scarred the hell out of me! And every time I left she moved him into a new position like in my bed or right outside the shower. We had a lot of fun with him until we decided to take him to lasses one night and he lost his head :(





No comments:

Post a Comment