Wednesday 20 March 2013

February

So February I can't remember much of! I was pretty broke as having had so much time of at Christmas and around my birthday my hours were so low and my paychecks very little! After you've had some time off it takes a while to get back into the money if your a poor Merchie as you owe rent!

Disney are doing a Limited Time Magic thing this year where each week something fun and new happens for a limited time. A lot of the events are character greetings that are rare, such as Long Lost Friends where you could meet old characters like Robin Hood and the Three Little Pigs. For Valentines Day they also had all the Princesses with their Princes which is rare to see so we got lots of pics. We went for a character breakfast at the Beach Club in the morning too which was so much fun. Filled up on so many pastries, bacon, eggs and mickey waffles!





March has been a busy month with lots of people I care about leaving which sucks. The wrestling has also left Universal Studios :(  Managed to get away to Key West for Beckys birthday which was amazing so I'll post about that soon. Three nights of drinking and almost rolling a jet ski in a 5ft wave! We also did a Bowlathon for charity which was fun.

Works still fun, it's just the being poor bit that's hard! Especially seeing the amount Food and Beverage can earn so if anyone reading this is coming out make sure you save up lots if you want to travel! February was quite quiet but now it's Spring Break so def getting busier! Flower and Garden Festival has just started and I love it it's like a miniature version of Food and Wine. I can't believe I only have 3 months left time is flying by so quickly out here and there's still soo much I want to do! A road trip and Vegas if I can! There's a few things I miss about England especially family and friends but I def don't want to leave the sunshine state, I wish everyone could come here - I love having an all year round tan! I do miss Marks and Spencers food though and healthy food, I eat way too much Maccy Ds out here! If anyone feels like sending me Hula Hoops and Malteaser Bunnies/an Easter Egg I will be eternally grateful! They have chocolate bunnies here but no chocolate eggs! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment